WordPress Business Websites In Brentwood TN
June 1, 2013
Affordable Business Websites In Nashville
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]Most businesses think the process of creating or maintaining a website is too complicated and expensive. Findable Websites can provide you with an affordable business website that is for a surprising low cost.
You can join the 50+ million businesses and individuals who have based their website on the WordPress platform.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]
Even the most basic website from Findable Websites will have the following essential elements of an effective website:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_separator][vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]
- Easy to use, Easy to maintain. Maintaining a website does NOT have to be complicated. We base your site on the WordPress platform. That means you don’t need an degree in programming or HTML to make changes to your website. We do not hold you hostage and charge exorbitant fees to make the simple changes. WordPress makes it easy. We’ll show you how to operate your site without us. Of course, if you need us, we’ll be there.
- You own the website. All of the website ownership will be in YOUR name so you have the flexibility to do what you want with the site with or without us. We will show you how to update or add to your content.
- Mobile ready. Most consumers will use their phone to look up and locate a business. If they cannot easily view the information about your business (phone, contact, directions), they’ll move on. Because our websites are totally responsive, websites are mobile ready. Your website will look great on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_separator][vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]
- SEO friendly. This means, the site is designed to be compatible with search engines like Google so that your website can be found by your customers.
- Organic. There are two ways to bring traffic to your website from Google. One method is to optimize your website for organic search. The other is to use paid search optimization using something like Google AdWords. Adwords, a form is quick and most costly and doesn’t necessarily bring in “qualified traffic.” Whereas organic SEO is the marathon. Carefully crafting your copy and supplying fresh content on a regular basis will build your page ranking and traffic. Research has shown that only one out of every ten people who search for websites using search engines will click on a paid link. If you are in a highly competitive business, Adwords approach can get very expensive. Organic is the marathon and has most lasting effects. Paid SEO is quick but rankings can be easily displaced by a higher bidder.