GOOGLE IS OBSESSED WITH SPEED!
YOU HAVE LESS THAN 3 SECONDS TO IMPRESS YOUR VISITORS - DON'T LOSE THEM TO SLOW LOADING!
Why do you need a fast website?
According to surveys done by Akamai and Gomez.com, nearly half of web users expect a site to load in 2 seconds or less, and they tend to abandon a site that isn’t loaded within 3 seconds. 79% of web shoppers who have trouble with web site performance say they won’t return to the site to buy again and around 44% of them would tell a friend if they had a poor experience shopping online.
The research also confirms that 54% of sales increase when you save 1 second of page load speed.
Want more reasons?
- Google found that a 500ms slowdown equals 20% decrease in ad revenue.
- Bing found that a 2-second slowdown means a 2.5% decrease in queries and overall clicks.
- Amazon finds a 100ms slowdown – one tenth of a second! – can mean a 1% decrease in revenue.
- Yahoo! found that a 400ms improvement in load time translated to a 9% increase in traffic.
- Mozilla mapped a 2.2s improvement to 60 million additional Firefox downloads.
So what can YOU do to speed up your site?
Web optimization is NOT just using plugins to do the work for you. True optimization requires specialty knowledge of optimization techniques which will provide permanent fixes to your site performance issues. Our Speed Master Optimization will provide you with a substantially better performing site after we are finished. It is our goal to cut your page to load to at least 50% (often 2 seconds or under), and to get your Google Page speed insights "in the green." NOTE: Even if you are not one of our hosting clients (WHAT?!), with very few exceptions, we can still perform our Speed Master optimization service.
The 6 Step Speed Master Process
BACKUP & DEMO SETUP
We always predict the unpredicted and to be on the safer side, our first step is keeping a safe copy of your website content. Also we will prefer to setup a demo environment to make fixes until things work as expected, leaving your real time website environment uninterrupted.
In this step, our team of experts will deeply analyze your website and produce a focus document with complete list of all obscured problems that are affecting the loading speed of your website.
Here comes the magical part. Our team starts working on fixing the issues listed on the Red Alert document. Fixes can be either in front end like JS, CSS, Images, etc., or in the back end like code fix, database fix, etc.,.
We consider this step as the most valuable stage of our process flow, as it shows the outcome of our efforts. Using tools like Gtmetrix, Pingdom and Google Page Speed, we generate a report which will clearly depict the performance of your website before and after the optimization.
Once all the problems are fixed and after seeing a significant improvement in the report, we would send it for your approval.
After completing all the fixes and with your final approval, all the changes will be migrated to the live website. Be ready to experience the new feel while using your website!
Top Reasons Why You Should Have Findable Websites Speed Optimize For You
- We know what we're doing
- You don't have the time it takes to do this right
- Each time you delay doing this, you potentially lose a visitor
- We will apply our technique to get you the best performance
- We've made all of the mistakes you're going to make - so why go through the trouble?
- If we break it, we fix it. If you break it you'll call us and it will cost more for us to fix it.