GOOGLE IS OBSESSED WITH SPEED!
How website speed optimization can improve your page ranking.
YOU HAVE LESS THAN 3 SECONDS TO IMPRESS YOUR VISITORS - DON'T LOSE THEM TO SLOW LOADING!
Why do you need a fast website?
According to surveys done by Akamai and Gomez.com, nearly half of web users expect a site to load in 2 seconds or less, and they tend to abandon a site that isn’t loaded within 3 seconds. 79% of web shoppers who have trouble with web site performance say they won’t return to the site to buy again and around 44% of them would tell a friend if they had a poor experience shopping online.
The research also confirms that 54% of sales increase when you save 1 second of page load speed.
Want more reasons?
- Google found that a 500ms slowdown equals 20% decrease in ad revenue.
- Bing found that a 2-second slowdown means a 2.5% decrease in queries and overall clicks.
- Amazon finds a 100ms slowdown – one tenth of a second! – can mean a 1% decrease in revenue.
- Yahoo! found that a 400ms improvement in load time translated to a 9% increase in traffic.
- Mozilla mapped a 2.2s improvement to 60 million additional Firefox downloads.
So what can YOU do to speed up your site?
Web optimization is NOT just using plugins to do the work for you. True optimization requires specialty knowledge of optimization techniques which will provide permanent fixes to your site performance issues. Our Speed Master Optimization will provide you with a substantially better performing site after we are finished. It is our goal to cut your page to load to at least 50% (often 2 seconds or under), and to get your Google Page speed insights "in the green." NOTE: Even if you are not one of our hosting clients (WHAT?!), with very few exceptions, we can still perform our Speed Master optimization service.
Never Worry About Your WordPress Website’s Performance EVER Again
We Speed Up WordPress Sites So They’re Not Just Faster & Not Merely Fast, But Some of the Fastest Websites in the ENTIRE WORLD
Our WordPress Speed Optimization Service Enables You to Provide the Very Best User Experience Possible
With Speed Optimization, you can now have the best of both worlds: Speed and an aesthetically rich, diverse and engaging User Experience for your WordPress website’s and/or blog’s visitors.
What Makes Google Happy?
There is an incredible amount of views concerning what Google cares about most when it comes to performance. So much so that the layperson stands no chance of sorting it out by themselves. So
- It is not a site’s Load Time
- It is not a website’s PageSpeed Insights grades
- It is not a website’s scores on any best practices suggestions tool or artificial ‘speed test’ like Pingdom, GTmetrix (etc.) and nowhere does Google say that it is. Quite the contrary, in fact.
“PageSpeed Insights does not take physical measurements. Use it to find ways to improve your site for users, don’t see it as the final goal.”
John Mueller: Senior Webmaster Trends Analyst at Google on the PageSpeed Insights Tool
What Google wants, because it is what your website’s users want, is an optimal User Experience. Simply stated, the user’s perception of speed is the by-far-and-away most important performance characteristic. This is, of course, why Google is so adamant about optimizing above-the-fold content and why Google so highly favors websites that have implemented Progressive Rendering to the fullest extent possible. What Google cares about, because it’s what your site’s users care about most, is real-world performance:
Top Reasons Why You Should Have Findable Websites Speed Optimize For You
- We know what we're doing
- You don't have the time it takes to do this right
- Each time you delay doing this, you potentially lose a visitor
- We will apply our technique to get you the best performance
- We've made all of the mistakes you're going to make - so why go through the trouble?
- If we break it, we fix it. If you break it you'll call us and it will cost more for us to fix it.